Michael serves as a Senior Associate for the Treasure Coast of Florida where he focuses on office & medical office leasing. He has over twenty-seven years of experience in real estate in South Florida, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Michael served at Brookfield Properties Commercial Real Estate in an analytics and portfolio management capacity, successfully converting the entire portfolio of commercial assets to ANSI/BOMA while managing over seven million square feet of Class A office space, reporting directly to the President. During his time with the Brookfield Properties, he was an instrumental member of the leasing and sales team, delivering several major wins for the firm.
Before transitioning to Brookfield Properties, Michael managed his own health care services consulting firm, GArchitectural, LLC. He consulted directly with most of the major health care providers in the Mid-Atlantic area of Washington, D.C. In his fifteen years with G-Architectural, he provided architectural design, computer aided design (CAD) spatial accounting management systems, ANSI-BOMA building conversions, spatial analytics, and ground-up building documentation for such medical institutions as Children’s National Medical Center, the Washington Hospital Center, Kaiser Permanente, Georgetown Medical Center, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda Naval Medical, and Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
• Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
• Healthcare Practice Group
• Member of the Citizens of Georgetown Advisory Board
• Director, Exchange Club of Vero Beach
• Palm Beach State College
• Licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker, State of Florida
• Licensed Commercial Real Estate Salesperson, District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.
• Team Member for the sale of 1225 Connecticut Avenue NW to The World Bank
• Team Member for the pre-leasing of a majority of 77 K Street NE to the Internal Revenue Service
• Delivery of a 2.7 million square feet spatial analytics and tracking system for the Washington Hospital Center
• Delivery of a 7.0 million square feet executive level ANSI/BOMA and spatial analytics tracking system for Brookfield Properties.