Michael Kelly joined Cushman & Wakefield’s Asset Services team in September 2013 and is located in the Conshohocken, PA office. As Associate Director, he currently handles a 5,305,583 square foot industrial portfolio located throughout the Philadelphia suburbs.
Prior to joining C&W, Mr. Kelly had management responsibilities for a 4 million square foot Philadelphia area portfolio consisting of industrial, flex, and Class A office properties. Previously Mr. Kelly was responsible for a 3 million sf portfolio of industrial and office properties in Baltimore, MD and Wilmington, DE. Mr. Kelly’s initial role in commercial real estate was as a commissioned salesperson, specializing in office and industrial sales and leasing in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia. During his five years as a salesperson, Mr. Kelly completed several notable transactions including a 50,000-sf lab headquarters lease, a 250,000-sf office sale transaction, and the disposition of an 8-acre mix-used development site.
• Industrial Property Trust
• Washington Capital Management
• Colony Northstar
• STAG Industrial
• Hillwood Investment Properties
• Watson Land Company
• Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) of Philadelphia
• Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
• Villanova University Center for Real Estate
• Cushman & Wakefield Philadelphia Area CIS ‘Professional of the Year’, 2014
• Cushman & Wakefield Philadelphia Area Asset Services ‘Team of the Year’, 2016
• Villanova University, Bachelor of Arts degree in English