Since joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2012, Michael has developed over 4.5 million square feet of industrial tenant representation lease/owner-occupant sale transactions while supporting his team’s 15+ million SF industrial portfolio.
Michael recently represented Elite Spice on their 313,850 SF renewal/expansion, Mars Super Markets on the disposition of their 278,000 SF distribution center, and Steel & Wire Products / Yangtze Railroad Materials on the purchase of their respective 122,00 SF / 100,700 SF warehouse headquarters. Companies represented on lease transactions include Amazon, PrimeSource Building Products, Capitol Building Supply, Giant Foods, Zimmer Biomet, Pepperidge Farm, and Nexius Solutions.
Michael is a 2010 graduate of Johns Hopkins University, where he was a two-time All-American lacrosse player and team captain. Following a career at Johns Hopkins, Michael won three professional lacrosse championships with the Chesapeake Bayhawks. Michael now resides with his wife and newborn son in Little Silver, New Jersey.
Key Sale Transactions
• Sun Products Corporation | 850,000 SF
• Giant Foods | 728,000 SF
• Mars Super Markets | 278,000 SF
• Steel & Wire Products | 122,000 SF
• Yangtze Railroad Materials | 100,700 SF
• TW Perry/Metro Gincon | J0,601 SF
• Towel Specialties | 58,800 SF
Key Lease Transactions
• Elite Spice | 313,850 SF
• Mayflower Textiles | 160,782 SF
• Sims Recycling Solutions | 160,050 SF
• Capitol Express | 95,368 SF
• Quantum Thorlabs Electronics | 83,740 SF
• Match Marketing Corporation | 83,490 SF
• Nexius Solutions | 72,000 SF
• Impreglon | 63,040 SF
• Movers USA / Designer Delivery Services | 50,000 SF