Mike is the Managing Principal of the Minneapolis-St. Paul office of Cushman & Wakefield. In this role, he leads the Minnesota operations of Cushman & Wakefield which includes Brokerage Services, Asset Services, Project & Development Services, Portfolio Administration, Facilities Management and Engineering.
Mr. Ohmes was named Managing Principal in 2017. Prior to taking that role, he was Executive Vice President of Transaction & Advisory Services for Cushman & Wakefield NorthMarq, a regional joint venture affiliate of Cushman & Wakefield.
- MBA from the Carlson School of Business at the University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science degree from Macalester College in St. Paul
- Has completed both his CCIM and SIOR certifications
Awards & Associations
- Midwest Real Estate Journal’s Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame, 2017
- Twin Cities Business magazine, Top 100 People to Know, 2016
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, 40 Under Forty, 2003
- Offshore Club designation, 1993-1999
- Board member for the Minnesota chapter of NAIOP
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- Trustee on the Board of Directors for the SIOR Foundation
- Past board member and past president of the Minnesota Commercial Property Exchange (MCPE)
- Former Mid-Continent Chapter President of SIOR