Michael Shalom joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2018 as an Associate in the Retail Services division under Joanne Podell’s Retail Services team.
Through his experience Michael has assisted his team in both tenant and landlord representation. Michael and his team are currently assisting TD Bank and Luxottica Group with their expansion strategies and have worked closely with ownership and management to achieve their goals. Michael is also part of the team responsible for representing landlords across the city including the Empire State Realty Trust at The Empire State Building, and Harry Macklowe and Qinvest at 432 Park Avenue.
Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs, International Economics, George Washington University’s Elliot School of International Affairs
George Washington University's Presidential Scholarship Recipient
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- Young Real Estate Professionals New York, Member
- Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders (CWFL), Member
- Empire State Realty Trust
- Harry Macklowe and Qinvest - 432 Park Avenue