Michaeline (“Miki”) Correa Vierra is Director of Brokerage Services in the San Jose Office. She represents landlords, tenants and investors in office, retail and industrial real estate sale and lease transactions. Her clients include growing technology companies, healthcare/medical, legal and financial service firms, established retail businesses, and triple net lease investors. She helps align a company’s real estate strategy with its corporate goals and objectives and has closed significant transactions throughout Silicon Valley and California.
Prior to joining C&W, Miki practiced law for over 12 years at prominent San Jose and San Francisco law firms. Her extensive legal background, strong negotiation skills and knowledge of the real estate market provide immediate benefits to her clients.
Awards & Associations
• Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D. (CA Bar No. 215215)
• Oxford University, Comparative Intellectual Property
• San Jose State University, B.A.
• WIN (Women’s Integrated Network), Silicon Valley Chapter Lead
• Member of Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
• Member of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
• ProVisors, Executive Committee
• Santa Clara University Bronco Builders’ Association, Board Member