Michelle came to the Cushman & Wakefield Pacific (formerly Commerce) team in December, 2012 and supports the firm’s Asset Services division. Michelle is very involved with local associations and institutions that support her work and has advanced and/or received recognition in every organization in which she has been involved. A highly capable professional with more than ten years of experience and extensive knowledge of commercial property management, Michelle treats client property as though it is her own. Responsible for various types of commercial, retail, office and industrial properties throughout the Boise market, she is a very creative & resourceful problem solver. Organized and responsive, Michelle effectively coordinates all aspects of property management from financial oversight, tenant relations, construction management and lease coordination to owner advocacy. Always professional and thorough, Michelle’s strength in a broad range of areas has helped her excel in the various aspects of commercial property management.
- ACoM (Accredited Commercial Manager) – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Level 1 Building Operator – International Building Owners Association (IBOA)
- United States Green Building Council, Green Associate (LEED, GA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners Managers Association (BOMA)