Miguel joined Valuation & Advisory Department of Cushman & Wakefield in 2016.
Miguel Paiva is a junior valuer in Valuation & Advisory Department in Lisbon and has been working mainly on property fund portfolio valuations for Portuguese fund managers, NPL portfolios valuations as well as hospitality valuations for national and international clients.
• Portfolios Valuation: Support on the valuation of Novo Banco and REO portfolios comprising several types of assets such as shopping centres, retail, residential, industrial, offices, mixed-use and projects under development in Portugal; Integrated the team that performed the valuation of a bank portfolio, totaling more than 400 assets in Portugal.
• Advisory: Support on the advising on mixed portfolios owned by national insurance companies.
• Regulated proposes: Integrates the team that performs annual valuations of mixed-use assets for well-known clients as Sonaegest and Vastned.
• Hospitality Valuation: Support on the valuation of resorts, hotels and tourism residential assets carried out for internal management and acquisition purposes for the management of restructuring funds, such as Explorer Investments and Oxy Capital;
• Best Use Valuation: Support on the valuation and feasibility studies of industrial facilities, plots of land, development projects or assisted living residences for Martifer and Estia.