Mitch Hertz joined Cushman & Wakefield’s Commercial Brokerage Group in 1994 after practicing law with a real estate litigation firm. In addition to his in-depth market knowledge from over twenty years of experience, Mitch’s legal background has enabled him to provide insight into lease negotiation and analysis for the benefit of this clientele. In addition to helping owners of real estate maximize value, Mitch has focused his practice on creating and implementing real estate strategies for growing occupiers of multi-market space in the medical, technology and banking industries.
Mitch was responsible for the successful Bay Area wide search and negotiation resulting in a new 450,000 square foot campus for Touro University including their medical school. In addition to other large lease and sale transactions throughout his career, Mitch recently negotiated new headquarters leases for Ellie Mae (280,000 sf) and Accela Software (60,000 sf).
• Ellie Mae (Entire U.S.)
• DRA Advisors
• East Bay Skin Cancer Center, Inc.
• Kiewit Pacific Co.
• TRH Properties, LLC
• Eisner Steel Products (Entire U.S.)
• AE Consultants (Entire U.S.)
• Touro University (Medical School)
• Newcastle Partners
• Residential Pacific Mortgage (Entire U.S.)
• Perforce Software (Worldwide)
• Banc of California (All Northern CA)
• Emerson Electric
• Plex Systems
• Bank of America
• AIG Insurance
• Accela Software (Worldwide)
• JP Morgan Chase
• Alhouse Deaton
• Rolf Jensen & Associates
• Junction Solutions
• Rothstein Kass
• Leavitt Insurance (Entire U.S.)