Myron is a seasoned real estate professional who has been active in Greater Toronto’s commercial office, industrial, land, design build, and research real estate development industry for over 30 years. He has served in senior executive positions with both private and public real estate development companies supporting the development, marketing and leasing of some of Toronto’s major commercial real estate projects. Real estate development companies include Menkes Developments, Bramalea Ltd., Bentall Real Estate Advisory Services.
Myron has also provided real estate advisory services to clients and has acted as an expert witness in real estate litigation matters and at OMB rezoning hearings. He has served as an arbitrator in disputes between landlords and tenants.
• The Consilium 740,000 sf
• Yonge Richmond Centre 300,000 sf
• Royal Bank Centre (Mississauga) 820,000 sf
• IBM Canada Ltd. Head Office (Markham) 650,000 sf
• Federal Court of Canada 180 Queen St. E. 275,000 sf
• MaRS Discovery District 700,000 sf
• Corus Entertainment 490,000 sf