Noble Carpenter leads the Americas Investor Services effort, a coordinated capital markets-led approach to Cushman & Wakefield’s largest investor clients. Noble works with a talented team of experts to coordinate investor clients’ services, ensuring that they are fully tailored to their needs and yield the most value. The team includes leaders from Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Asset Services, Project & Development Services, and Valuation & Advisory who draw on a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, priorities, issues, and opportunities.
Noble managed Cushman & Wakefield's Americas Capital Markets group, leading the platform to $46 billion of sales and finance transactions across the U.S. in 2015 and 2016. Prior to the merger of DTZ and Cushman & Wakefield, Noble was President of DTZ’s Americas Capital Markets team.
Prior to joining DTZ in 2011, Noble spent more than 20 years at JLL where he was an International Director in the Capital Markets Group. While there, he held senior transactional and leadership roles and worked closely with public and private institutional investors, developers and opportunity funds. During this time, he originated, sold or financed over $11 billion in transactions.
- Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate
- Urban Land Institute
- Board of Directors Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBP)
- One Love Foundation Key Stakeholder
- Cushman & Wakefield’s Americas Executive, Global Capital Markets, and Global Operating Committee
- Master’s degree in Management, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- Bachelor’s degree, Colby College