Patti is the Director of Project & Development Services for CW’s projects in Washington and Oregon. She has more than 25 years of combined project management and real estate development experience in commercial, retail, hospitality and residential construction. She has represented owners, developers and tenants ranging from start-ups to REIT’s to NYSE listed clients and understands the unique requirements of each client. Her skills include managing the design teams of architects, engineers and specialty consultants; government processing, permitting and entitlements; LEED processing; budgeting and cash flow projections. Throughout Patti’s career, she has engaged in all phases of construction for over 3,500 homes, 2,500 apartments, 850K SF shopping center/retail/grocery stores and 1M SF commercial spaces. Patti grew up in the Portland area in the development business and currently resides in Seattle.
Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR - Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Awards & Associations
Oregon High School Lacrosse Association – Asst. Commissioner
Lake Oswego Youth Lacrosse – Program Director
- Beacon Capital • Deutsche Asset Management • Regency Centers
- Global Investors • Union Investments • Health Care Properties (HCP)
- Dropbox • Bernston Porter, LLC • City of Seattle Attorneys Office
- Eroba Development • Ethan Stowell Restaurants • Starbucks
- Met Park, Seattle WA – Client: Global Investors
Engaged prior to acquisition to implement a re-branding plan for this 2-building campus, including a conference center, gym/shower room, management office, lobby and plaza renovation, corridor refresh.
- Bellevue Retail Medical clinics, Bellevue, WA – Client: Eroba Development
Redeveloped 2 free-standing retail stores to become urgent care medical clinics, including processing change of use permit within City of Bellevue.
- Plaza East, Bellevue, WA – Client: Beacon Capital
Managed simultaneous build-out of 75,000 SF office space to bring this building to capacity and prepare to sell.
- Northgate Shopping Center, Medford OR – Client: Regency Centers
Managed ground-up construction of 81,000 SF life-style shopping center, including site improvements and 3 offsite intersection improvements.
- Columbia Center, Seattle, WA – Client: Beacon Capital
Embedded at this landmark 76 story Seattle office tower to manage all construction activities including tenant, retail, restaurant and capital improvements.