Mr. Patrick Thompson, Associate Director, has 29 years of experience in the Bakersfield commercial real estate market specializing in Commercial Office, Investment, Office /Warehouse and Land related real estate transactions. His current affiliation with the local ownership of CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD / PACIFIC COMMERCIAL REALTY ADVISORS began in 1999 after serving 15 years as Vice President at competing commercial firms. His primary responsibility has been to assist in the expansion of the Office division within the Bakersfield Market area. Within a few years of Patrick’s association, the Office division was able to obtain a market share in excess of 60% of overall office product lease market availability.
A few of Mr. Thompson’s more recent accomplishments include: representing Chevron USA in 83,000 square feet of new and renewal office leasing; representing both buyer and seller in the investment sale of the professional, multi-tenant office building at 1001 Tower Way; and, co-listing the pending sale of approximately 130 acres in North Bakersfield across the airport.
Mr. Thompson’s son Sean, a recent graduate of UC Santa Barbara, joined his Team in late 2012. He has a daughter who will be attending Cal Poly starting in the fall of 2013.
Awards & Associations
• Past Chairman of the Board, Board of Directors, Goodwill Industries
• Advisory Council, Catholic Charities (Former)
• Director, Lori Brock Children’s Museum (Former)
• Member, Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce
• Greater Bakersfield Chamber Commerce Leadership Bakersfield Class 1999
• Bachelor of Science degree in Management, California State University at Fresno
• Lease Marketing assignment for LNR in the marketing of the 172,000 sq. ft., 12 story Stockdale Tower.
• Lease Marketing assignment for Beretta Investment Group in the lease marketing of the 63,000 sq. ft., 4 story Triangle Building.
• Sale Marketing assignment for RealVest in the sale of their 32,000 sq. ft. Class B office building at 1001 Tower Way.
• Lease Marketing assignment for 1100 Mohawk Partnership wherein a former 6,900 sq. ft. dated restaurant building was completely renovated and is now leased to Charles Schwab & Co.
• Brokered transaction for Chevron in 63,000sq. ft. of new office leasing and 20,000 sq. ft. of office renewals.
• Co-brokered the pending sale of 138 acres of industrial land across from Bakersfield Airport.
• Brokered on behalf of Kern Schools Federal Credit Union the leasing of 70,000 sq. ft. of Class A surplus office space at 9600 Ming.
• Sold the land, and then brokered a four building office development on Stockdale Hwy across from Calif. State University Bakersfield.
• Assisted in client’s acquisition and re-zoning of 250 acres of prime, undeveloped commercial/industrial land Bakersfield.