Patrick Yannotta is a Director in the Capital Markets Group of Cushman & Wakefield, working alongside Robert A. Knakal, Chairman, New York Investment Sales. He focuses on Manhattan’s Hudson Yards, Midtown West and Penn Station neighborhoods. To date, Patrick has been directly involved in the valuation, marketing and sale of over 35 buildings and portfolios in the New York metropolitan area. These sales cover a wide array of assets including commercial, development and multifamily buildings with an aggregate dollar amount of over $2.2 billion. Previously, he was a Senior Associate at Massey Knakal Realty Services, which was acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014.
Earlier, Patrick was a Financial Accounting Analyst at Conair in Stamford, Connecticut. He worked directly with the divisional Controller completing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets, prepared and analyzed monthly closing presentations and managed allowance accounts for five large customers. Before being hired full-time, Patrick held a summer internship at Conair’s office in Milan, Italy.
Patrick graduated with honors from Villanova University where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance with a minor in Real Estate. He played Ice Hockey throughout his duration at Villanova and became captain his senior year.
• 151 East 60th Street, Manhattan – 283,000 BSF development site across from Bloomingdales, $300 million
• The Kew Gardens Hills Portfolio, Queens – 53 buildings, 1,269 units, $216 million
• The Corinthian, Manhattan – 144 unsold sponsor units, $147 million
• 2856 Steinway Street, Queens – 60,000 SF retail asset, anchored by NYSC, Duane Reade, Chase Bank, $32 million
• Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
• Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Villanova University, graduated with honors