Peter McGill is a Senior Director who joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1999. Mr. McGill has been involved in representing corporate clients in commercial real estate for over eighteen years, and he is a senior member of the 20-person Mid-Atlantic Occupier Services team.
Mr. McGill and his team are responsible for delivering integrated account management services to their clients, including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management, and facility management.
Areas of Specialization
- Corporate Services
- Office Leasing
- Tenant Representation
Awards & Associations
- The Marion I. and Henry J. Knott Foundation, Member since 1999, Executive Committee (2013-Present)
- Gilman School Board of Trustees, Member 2006-2010, Executive Committee (2008-2010)
- Gilman School Alumni Board of Governors, Member 2002-2011, President (2008-2009)
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Member
- Towsontowne Recreation Council Coach (2007-Present)
University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts, History/Minor in Political Science