Philip Dinkins serves as Director of Leasing for 100 North Tampa, a 42-story, 552,000 square-foot, Class A office tower in downtown Tampa. Dinkins began his real estate career with Paragon Group in 1982 and later became First Vice President of CB Richard Ellis. He has been responsible throughout his career for the successful leasing of three of downtown Tampa’s most prominent office buildings including Fifth Third Center, Bank of America Plaza and 100 North Tampa and several buildings in Westshore including The Pointe, Concourse Center and Bridgeport Center. As Director of Leasing since the pre-construction leasing commenced in 1989, 100 North Tampa has been the best performing office building in downtown Tampa’s history having averaged 99% occupancy since 1998.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Board Member and past Chairman, Tampa Lighthouse for the Blind
- Past Board Member and past Chairman, City of Tampa Human Rights Board
- Board Member Tampa Downtown Partnership Special Services District
- Board Member and Treasurer Florida Businesses for a Competitive Workforce
- Indiana University, BS Degree Business Administration/Marketing