ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Rich Claussen is an office leasing broker at Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc. He represents tenants in their office space requirements, including new leases, renewals, extensions, renegotiations, dispositions, contractions and other related assignments. He advises his clients in making real estate decisions that are aligned with their strategic, financial, and operational objectives through hands-on involvement, in-depth market knowledge and detailed analysis.
Mr. Claussen joined Cushman & Wakefield in the spring of 2014 after interning with Tetrad Property Group based in Omaha, NE. At Tetrad Property Group, he assisted with business development, market research, documentation and reporting of construction progress, leasing packet creation, and Letter of Intent review.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS, AWARDS AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- University of Nebraska, BBA and Finance Major
- Real Estate Sales Persons License
- Eagle Scout
- Chairman - Eagle Scout Associations - Sam Houston Area Council (2018 - Present)
- Advisory Board Member - Sam Houston Area Council (2017 - Present)
- United Way L.I.N.C. Executive Committee (2016 - 2017)
- United Way Community Investment Team (2016)