Rick Etner joined the Cushman & Wakefield Fort Lauderdale office in 1988, partnering with Chris Metzger to handle the sales and leasing of industrial land and properties. He is an Executive Director with a team consisting of his partners Chris Metzger, Christopher Thomson, Matthew G. McAllister, and J.D. Brussels.
Mr. Etner specializes in the leasing and sale of industrial buildings; sales of vacant land as well as and development planning for build-to-suits for his clients.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Florida Atlantic University (FAU) Real Estate Committee Member
- Barry University in Miami – Bachelor of Arts degree
- Licensed real estate salesperson, State of Florida