Rich has twenty-eight years of corporate real estate experience. In closing more than 2,000 diverse lease and sale transactions he has developed an in-depth understanding of corporate user requirements and has demonstrated the ability to achieve results for his clients.
He has been with Cushman & Wakefield since 1996 and provides tenant representation services to occupiers in Silicon Valley along with multi-market representation for transactions throughout the United Sates. He has completed transactions in every major U.S. market on behalf of this clients. His goal is to represent the best interests of his corporate occupier clients by providing a high level of service without conflict.
Rich represents technology companies, professional service firms and government agencies. He recently completed significant transactions in Silicon Valley for ABB, Bosch, Veritas and Illumina. In addition, he exclusively represents SAS, the world’s largest privately held business analytics company, in all U.S. transactions and ABB, a technology leader in the utility, transportation and infrastructure industries, on a regional level.
He has consistently been one of Cushman & Wakefield’s top five Silicon Valley real estate professionals.
Notable Silicon Valley lease transactions include the ABB Research & Technology Center in North San Jose for 95,000 SF, Bosch Research & Technology Center in Sunnyvale for 105,000 SF, Veritas World Headquarters in Santa Clara for 145,000 SF and the Illumina Northern California headquarters in Foster City for 360,000 SF.
• Active Member, CoreNet Global, Northern California Chapter
• Past Director, The Guardsmen, a 501(c)(3) non-profit providing services to at-risk youth
• Past Director, Santa Clara University MBA Alumni Advisory Board
• Santa Clara University Diamond Club
• Life Member, Cal Alumni Association, University of California, Berkeley
• Santa Clara University, MBA
• University of California, Berkeley, BA
Awards & Associations
• 2015 San Francisco Business Times, Best Regional R&D Transaction, Illumina Campus
• Costar Power Broker Award for 2014, 2015 & 2017
• Northern California Client Service Excellence Award, 2000 & 2007
• Northern California “Deal of the Year” Award, 2003 & 2004