Richard Pickering leads the Cushman & Wakefield Futures programme, created to understand the disruptive factors that will change our clients’ business models.
Cushman & Wakefield Futures will use that insight to navigate clients through the change and create a strategic response for our own business through a period of disruption in real estate.
- The Futures programme is structured to deliver unique insight:
- The Futures Network - a team of Cushman & Wakefield experts with a mandate to develop new ways of thinking
- The Futures Bench - a collective of global thought leaders with whom we collaborate
- The Futures Lab - a physical and virtual platform for ideation and innovation
- Futures Intelligence - output in the form of insight, conferences, workshops and client consulting
A real estate thought leader, Richard was previously Head of UK Insight & Research at Cushman & Wakefield UK. His career focuses on land use and, development and regeneration. He has advised on some of the UK’s most significant development projects. Originally trained as a lawyer, skilled in financial appraisal, and as an MBA student, Richard has a diverse and lateral skill-set which he uses to pursue his passion of driving innovation and leading thinking about the changing world.