Rob specializes in offering comprehensive services including tenant representation and agency leasing to corporations, institutions, and associations on a diverse array of real estate matters. He has completed transactions for tenant and landlord clients locally, regionally, and nationally. Rob has a diversified skill set that includes market analysis, acquisition/disposition analysis, contract negotiations, feasibility studies, and site selection.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, Rob was with The Katsias Company for 10 years where he oversaw the tenant representation service line and earned the status of top producer and the reputation as one of the most active and skilled negotiators throughout the region and beyond. He has extensive experience in advising clients and acting on their behalf for relocation, renegotiation and disposition of retail and office space on a multi-market basis.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS:
- The University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts, Economics (2002)
- Virginia Athletic Foundation
- Hampton Roads Community Leadership Partner
- Church of the Holy Family Parish Leadership Council
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)