Rob Bain exclusively specializes in Downtown Denver Tenant Representation assisting clients identify and align strategic business, financial and operational objectives with real estate requirements. Whether providing clients with acquisition, renewal, relocation, or consolidation services, Mr. Bain advises his clients on how to best leverage their tenancy to achieve maximum value and flexibility. His wide breadth of services includes strategy development, portfolio management, lease negotiations, market analysis, workplace strategy development, demographic analysis, build-to-suit planning and cost of occupancy analysis.
Equipping his clients with superior information and expert guidance, Mr. Bain received Cushman & Wakefield's prestigious "Rookie of the Year" award. Prior to joining the Denver team, Rob worked in Cushman & Wakefield's San Francisco office where he supported market leaders in advising prominent tenants in the Bay Area.
Mr. Bain earned a Bachelor of Arts in Pollitical Science from Davidson College. He also served an active role in the Davidson Investment & Financial Association and maintains close ties with his alma mater. Mr. Bain lives in Denver's Union Station neighborhood and is a certified scuba diver and avid golfer.
- Sierra Nevada Corporation - 400,000 RSF+
- VP Corporation - 285,000 RSF
- QEP Resources - 180,000 RSF
- Vail Resorts - 165,000 RSF
- Alteryx - 80,000 RSF
- Epsilon - 80,000 RSF
- WeWork - 77,000 RSF
- Great Western Oil & Gas - 50,000 RSF
- Black Hills Corporation - 50,000 RSF
- Advanced Energy - 50,000 RSF
- Pivotal - 20,000 RSF
- Downtown Denver Partnership's Leadership Program
- Cushman & Wakefield Tenant Advisory Group
- Cushman & Wakefield National Legal Sector Advisory Group
- B.A. in Political Science from Davidson College