Robert is an experienced development and investment advisor who has worked across banking, investment, development, asset management, valuation and retail-led city and town centre regeneration sectors. He has successfully worked in these demanding sectors for the last 20 years.
Robert is highly experienced in the following areas:
- Strategic advice to local authorities and developers on the use and implementation of compulsory purchase orders
- Development consultancy advice to local authorities, private developers and funders.
- Advising those affected by compulsory purchase orders on objecting to the order, acquisitions by agreement and negotiations to settle compensation.
Awards & Associations
He is a chartered surveyor (MRICS), Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) (Institute of Bankers in Ireland) with a BSc (Hons) in Estate Management and a Diploma in Financial Planning.
Robert is currently retained to advise the following clients:
- Spelthorne Borough Council – Development advice, land sales, acquisitions and town centre regeneration schemes in Staines upon Thames and across the borough.
- Other current projects include the town centre regeneration schemes in Stockport, Macclesfield, Preston, Camberley and Staines.