Bobby Mills joined Cushman & Wakefield’s St. Louis Capital Markets Team in 2015 as a Financial Analyst/Jr. Broker. In 2016, Bobby transitioned to an Associate Broker where he is responsible for conducting full due diligence and analysis on the sale of institutional investment properties as well as sourcing new business development opportunities. Prior to joining the Capital Markets team, Bobby spent a year working in Cushman & Wakefield’s Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department, providing regional and market-level budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis support.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, Bobby interned with a St. Louis based private equity real estate firm where he gained extensive experience sourcing and analyzing multifamily acquisition opportunities.
Areas of Specialization
- Capital Markets
- Multifamily Investment Sales
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Missouri
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Kids Rock Cancer; Young Professionals Board Member
- The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital; Young Leaders Member
- Masters in Business Administration; University of Dayton
- B.S. in Business Administration/Accounting & Finance; University of Dayton