Robert Shapiro is an Executive Managing Director in the New York Middle Markets Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield, where he focuses on investment sales. To date he has facilitated the sale of 258 investment properties in all five boroughs of New York City for an aggregate value of over $1.75 billion. Robert began his career in 2001 at Massey Knakal Realty Services which was acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014.
He is an expert in rent regulated multifamily sales on both the individual and portfolio basis. He built his career focusing on the Northern Manhattan market place and now leads a team of 10 professionals who assist in the sales and marketing of his listings. Robert has had also had tremendous success in selling properties throughout NYC including Manhattan south of 96th Street, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx.
His clients range from institutional investors, universities, long-time owners, non-profits, and religious organizations; they all choose to work with Robert for his in-depth market knowledge and tremendous work ethic.
- Fort Riverside Portfolio – $101,500,000
- Upper Manhattan Residential Portfolio – $72,500,000
- Inwood Heights Portfolio – $68,500,000
- Broadway West Portfolio – $62,000,000
- New 118 Portfolio – $54,000,000
- 281 Park Avenue South – $50,000,000
- 4101 & 4113 Broadway – $42,000,000
- 300 & 310 Wadsworth – $36,000,000
- The Palace Portfolio – $30,000,000
- New York State Licensed Associate Broker
- Washington Heights / Inwood Chamber of Commerce
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Northern Manhattan Committee
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Stores Committee Former Member
- Young Men’s/Women’s Real Estate Association of New York, Chairman
- Advisory Board Member of Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP)
- New York Real Estate Journal’s Young & Established, 2014
- Real Estate New York’s 30 under 30 list: 2008
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, SUNY Albany