Mr. Sheehy comes to Cushman & Wakefield from ITT Corporation where he served as Vice President/Director of Corporate Real Estate. Mr. Sheehy specializes in providing strategic as well as practical, consultative real estate services to major corporate clients both domestically and internationally.
Mr. Sheehy brings with him more than 30 years experience in all facets of corporate real estate. He joined ITT Corporation in 1977 as an Analyst, later being named Vice President/Director of Real Estate.
Awards & Associations
• Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Loyola School in New York City
• Former Member of Portledge School Capital Campaign Committee
• Licensed Real Estate Broker.
• ITT Corporation/Managed a diversified worldwide portfolio, office, manufacturing, hotels & research space –
60 million SF
• Re-engineering the corporate real estate function, consolidation of over one million square feet of office space
• Acquisition of Madison Square Garden
• Sale of an $800 million major real estate loan portfolio
• Acquisition of hotels doubling Sheraton’s portfolio in Europe to over 80 hotels
• American Standard Companies
• ITT Corporation
• Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• Nextel Communications, Inc.