Mr. Skinner is the Executive Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield's Valuation & Advisory (V&A) group and the Area Lead for both the New England (MA, RI, ME, VT & NH) and Mid-Atlantic (PA, MD, DE, VA & DC) regions. In this capacity, he manages Cushman & Wakefield's V&A activities and serves as the single point of contact for several major clients. Prior to join Cushman & Wakefield in 2003, Mr. Skinner worked in investment sales, where he spent 5 years with New England's top producing investment sales team. He is personally responsible for valuing and analyzing 15 million square feet of office, industrial and retail product, as well as over 5,000 multifamily units with a total consideration in excess of $2.5 billion. From 1996-1998 he was an appraiser with Joseph J. Blake & Associates in Boston, MA appraising all property types.
In addition to his management duties, Mr, Skinner historically specializes in multifamily properties including garden, mid-rise and high-rise apartment and condominium assets, as well as CBD office product and proposed mixed-use developments. To date, Mr. Skinner has analyzed and valued over $25 billion in for-rent and for sale housing totaling 75,000 units and $14 billion in office product totaling 60 million square feet.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors No. 5604056
- Member, Rental Housing Association
- Member, Real Estate Finance Association
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- Master of Business Administration in Real Estate Finance and Entrepreneurship, Boston University
- Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture and Horticulture, University of Connecticut