Robert Wetzel joined Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate as a Senior Sales Associate in 2012 specializing in industrial properties and vacant land acquisition and sales. He has been working in the Greater Cleveland real estate development industry for over twenty (20) years and has over fifteen
(15) years’ experience in real estate brokerage.
Robert’s experience in commercial real estate development provides him with the expertise to handle a variety of corporate and private real estate transactions. Robert has successfully completed an array of transactions for both small and large clients throughout Northeast Ohio with an unprecedented level of customer satisfaction. Robert takes extra care in listening to his clients’ objectives and then putting a carefully prepared plan together to maximize the end result.
His area of expertise includes representation for acquisition and/or disposition of existing
properties, design and construction of new buildings and consultation on land development projects.
Before joining CRESCO, Robert was a Broker Associate at NAI Daus, where he focused on industrial properties and vacant land acquisition and sales. Robert has also served as Principal Broker for Parkside Realty and Principal of Parkside Builders. Prior to Robert’s career as a Commercial Broker, he was Vice President of Operations at Central Contracting Corporation, where he focused on the installation of improvements for land development projects.
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
• CCIM Candidate
• Cleveland State University, B.S. in Business Administration
• Aero Industries, 4240 Sunnybrook Road - 30,000 SF
• Arhaus Furniture, 7780 Northfield Road - 40,000 SF
• Custom Pultrusions, 1331 South Chillicothe Road - 98,800 SF
• Dollar Thirty, 18029 Cleveland Parkway - 42,500 SF
• GLP, 5555 Massillon Road - 255,000 SF
• Halex, 23901 Aurora Road - 156,400 SF
• Hertz, 18029 Cleveland Parkway - 42,200 SF
• Radiometer, 810 Sharon Drive - 55,000 SF
• Samson Realty Co., 5111 Richmond Road - 117,500 SF
• Stag Industrial, 8401 Southern Boulevard - 95,000 SF
• Staney, 5335 Avion Park Drive - 60,000 SF
• Aero Industries
• Alpha Business Park
• Arhaus Furniture
• Auto Events, Inc.
• Carrier Corporation
• Crescent Electric Supply Co.
• CK Properties
• Custom Pultrusions Inc.
• Eti Solid State Lighting, Inc.
• Franchar Inc.
• Global Logistic Properties
• Government Services Inc.
• Hertz Corporation
• IndCor Properties
• Key Bank
• Kintetsu World Express
• Myers Tire Supply
• NEO Industrial Park
• Nestor Sales, LLC
• Northeast Steel & Supply Company
• Omni Properties
• Otis Elevator
• Ray’s Indoor Mountain Bike Park
• Samson Realty
• SGR Metals
• Standard Mortgage Corp.
• Stavely, Inc.
• Stag Industrial
• Stanley Black & Decker
• Uni- Select USA
• US Bank