As Managing Director, Rodney Helm as responsibility for leasing efforts for a portfolio of office assets in the Dallas region. He brings more than 25 years of experience to his role, including work with some of the most notable buildings in North Texas. He has completed more than 12 million square feet in lease transactions, earning him recognition from a variety of industry organizations and publications.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield predecessor Capstar Commercial Real Estate Services in 2002, Helm held leasing, management, and asset management positions at JLL, Koll Real Estate Services, and Rubloff Inc.
- Sabre - 196,048 SF
- American Eagle Airlines - 150,232 SF
- AT&T Services - 141,663 SF
- Research in Motion - 133,120 SF
- USAA - 124,639 SF
- GreenTree Financial - 119,116 SF
- Sprint Communications- 100,661 SF
- ST Microelectronics - 100,246 SF
- Baylor Healthcare - 94,405 SF
- Northrop Grumman Corp. - 81,757 SF
- Time Warner Cable - 77,346 SF
- Member, North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Member, The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas Tech University