Rosário Cardoso is a Junior Valuer in the Valuation & Advisory department in Lisbon and is mainly involved in the valuation of retail properties, including shopping centre portfolios and retail parks, and in the valuation and advisory of mixed-use portfolios for national and international clients.
Rosário joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2015. She previously worked as an architect at Capinha Lopes Consulting, where she participated in the design process of several national and international projects.
• Financial Reporting: Support on regular valuations of shopping centres located across Europe in countries like Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany, Romania and Greece for Sonae Sierra; Support on quarterly valuations of properties included in various funds owned by CBRE Global Investors, consisting of shopping centers located in Portugal.
• Loan Security Purposes: Support on the valuation of retail properties for loan security purposes for ING Bank.
• Internal Management: Support on the valuation of several retail parks, stand-alone units and galleries for well-known clients such as Generali, Immochan, Jerónimo Martins and Kingfisher; Support on the valuation of several office buildings for well-known clients such as Rockspring and South, amongst others.
• Valuation Portfolios: Integrated the team that performed the valuations of several mixed-use portfolios for internationally renowned insurances companies, such as Axa and Zurich.
• Advisory Portfolios: Support on the advisement provided for NPL portfolios for international investors, comprising assets such as shopping centres, retail, industrial, offices, residential and projects under development in Portugal.