Ryan Levy serves as a Director and a member of South Florida’s Corporate Tenant Advisory Team. Mr. Levy focuses on expanding tenant representation practices, while specializing in advising local and national companies through a coordinated process that maximizes building opportunities and executes strategic real estate plans to compliment the clients’ business objectives.
Prior to joining Cushman and Wakefield, Mr. Levy gained six years of experience by leading a three-person tenant representation team at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank. He has advised organizations such as IPG, DeVry University, Allied World Assurance, Jams, Inc., Diaz Reus, and Beaute Prestige International with their respective South Florida requirements. Based on Mr. Levy’s experience in executing corporate real estate transactions from both a portfolio-wide and single-location perspective, he has developed a comprehensive understanding of how to fuse custom real estate solutions to each organization’s underlying goals. Most recently, Mr. Levy assisted Verizon with a valuation of a 750,000 SF data center in Miami, FL.
- 2015 - 2016 South FL Top Producer of The Year, Cushman & Wakefield
- 2014 South FL Rookie of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield
- 2011 - 2013 South FL Top Five Producer, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Professional Recognition Community Leadership
- Grub Young Leaders Mentoring Program
- Miami Jewish Federation
- CoreNet Member
- Bachelor in Science in Criminology and Political Science; Wikes University, Pennsylvania
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person, State of Florida