Samir Idris is an Executive Director within Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Investment Sales Group. A member of the twelve-person, Atlanta-based team, Mr. Idris specializes in the disposition of office and industrial investment properties throughout the Southeastern United States.
Mr. Idris has 19 years of experience in commercial real estate brokerage, research, asset management, and international business. Since joining the Capital Markets Group in 2003, Mr. Idris has been involved in disposition assignments for properties valued in excess of $10 billion for many of the most prominent investors in the United States.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Idris worked with Roswell International in the areas of real estate and international business.
- MBA in Finance, Clark Atlanta University
- Bachelor's in Economics and Management, Georgia State University
Awards & Associations
- Investment Sales Achievement Award by the Global Diversity Summit
- Emerging Broker by Cushman & Wakefield
- C&W's National Client Service Excellence Award
- Project REAP, Advisor
- Junior Achievement