Sam Hollis joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1987, where today he is an Executive Director and shareholder of the firm. He is a senior partner in a four-person commercial real estate advisory practice within C&W’s Brokerage Services Group. Mr. Hollis advises commercial real estate users on the development and execution of occupancy strategies that are aligned with and support their business objectives.
Mr. Hollis has led his clients through a variety of real estate assignments both in Atlanta and throughout the country, including space acquisition and disposition, land acquisition and disposition, build-to-suits, and the restructuring of leases. Specialties include tenant representation and mission critical facilities. The hallmark of Mr. Hollis’ success has been his commitment to his client relationships as a trusted advisor and to all aspects of their needs, whether large or small.
Awards & Associations
- Top Ten Producer, Cushman & Wakefield Atlanta – 1997, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2011
- Deal of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield Atlanta, 2007, 2008, 2011
- Phoenix Award, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member, Board of Trustees, A.G. Rhodes Health and Rehab
- Usher, St. Philip’s Cathedral
- Past President, Washington & Lee Atlanta Alumni Association