Samuel J. Vulcano is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Cushman & Wakefield/Pyramid Brokerage company. Having been born and raised in Fayetteville, Sam has extensive knowledge of the Syracuse community. While attending SUNY at Buffalo, Sam was elected Chief Justice of the Student Wide Judiciary system for three consecutive terms managing twenty-one Associate Justices. After graduating with a BA in Legal Studies, Sam returned to Syracuse and purchased Swanson Dry Cleaners. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield/Pyramid Brokerage Company, Sam sold residential real estate for John Arquette Properties. Sam also services and a Judge for the Syracuse University Whiteman School of Management Capstone Business Plan Competition.
Sam's formal education, knowledge of our community and experience as a small business owner give him the negotiation and marketing skills required to help you successfully buy or sell real estate. By analyzing each purchase or sale through the eyes of a small business owner, Sam focuses on your bottom line to be sure you have the best strategy available.
- Disposition of multiple Nice N Easy excess properties in Clay NY, Baldwinsville NY, Rome NY, Penneville NY, Preble NY, and Canastota NY
- Presented Brooklyn Pickle in the purchase of 3 Acres on Buckley Road, Liverpool, NY
- Represented the Landlord of Green Hills Plaza for 16,000 SF Planet Fitness
- Represented the Seller of 2042 Erie Blvd. east to Korean BBQ
- Represented CST (Nice N Easy) on purchase of 2.5 Acres on Taft Road for $925,000, Syracuse, NY
- BA in Legal Studies from SUNY Buffalo