Sarah pairs her love of San Francisco with her knowledge of retail trends, blogs, and international travel to assist in retail commercial leasing. In 2015, together with Pamela Mendelsohn she completed over 20 retail transactions. Leasing, merchandizing, Tenant mix and design are some of her strengths.
Prior to her association with Cushman & Wakefield, she obtained a Master’s degree abroad, then lived in London for four years, spent time in Haiti in the Peace Corps, and formerly worked for a VC on the Peninsula.
Formerly with Johnson Hoke and Colliers International, she has worked with Pamela Mendelsohn for the past six years, in the neighborhoods and downtown, in both marketing properties, and finding locations for many tenants. Her specialty is the neighborhoods of San Francisco, merchandizing streets, one block at a time.
Awards & Associations
• BA in History (Latin America) from San Francisco State University
• Masters in International Politics from Oxford Brookes University
• The Palace Hotel | KYO-YA HOTELS
• Various Retail Projects | MARTIN BUILDING
• Various projects | PRADO GROUP
• Various neighborhood projects | VERITAS INVESTMENTS
• Corte Madera Town Center | HEITMAN
• VILLAGE PROPERTIES
• POCKET DEVELOPMENT
• MECHANICS INSTITUTE
• Del Popolo
• Fellow Barber
• St. Frank
• The Treasury