Scott Dunwoody has over four years experience specializing in sales and leasing on behalf of office clients in the St. Louis market. Scott’s primary focus includes tenant and landlord representation throughout the St. Louis office market. In 2014, Scott received the Heavy Hitter Rookie of the Year Award from the St. Louis Association of Realtors - Commercial Division. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Scott specialized in office brokerage for JLL in the downtown and suburban office markets in Philadelphia, PA.
- UMB Bank NA
- Belden, Inc.
- Pitzer Snodgrass P.C.
- Cannonball Agency
- BJC Healthcare
- The Austin Company
- Lodging Hospitality Management
- GE Capital
- Tryperion Partners
- Lincoln Property Company
- Variety the Children’s Charity
- Oaktree Products
Area of Specialization
- Tenant Representation - Office Services
- Landlord Representation - Office Services
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- United Way - Mens’ Leadership Society, Cabinet Member
- University of Dayton, Masters in Business Administration
- University of Dayton, BS in Finance