Scott Dever is a Senior Director in Cushman & Wakefield's San Jose office, focusing on Landlord Representation of office and R&D projects in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco Peninsula markets.
Over his 15 year career, he has completed over 550 lease or sale transactions in excess of $200 million in total consideration. Recently he represented Ellis Partners in the leasing of 101 Tech, a 286,000 SF office/R&D project, which was San Jose's largest lease of 2015.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Scott was an Asset Manager at the Colton Company – a privately held owner and operator of over 3 million square feet of multi-tenant office buildings throughout California and Arizona. As an Asset Manager, Scott was directly responsible for the leasing activity of a 1.4 million square foot portfolio in Northern and Southern California.
Among his accomplishments at The Colton Company was bringing Fremont Office Center, a 190,000 sf Class "A" office complex in Fremont, CA, from 70% to 100% occupancy. He simultaneously reduced operating costs by 15%, dramatically increasing the value of the asset.
In addition to his leasing responsibilities, Scott was actively involved in all aspects of the building operations, including facilities management and tenant improvement construction. Scott's hands-on style and diverse real estate background are a tremendous asset to his clients.
Scott graduated with honors from the University of California, Davis in 2000. He resides in San Francisco with his wife and two children.
Significant Landlord Assignments:
• 101 Tech, San Jose (Phase I - Existing Building) – 286,000 SF
• 101 Tech, San Jose (Phase II - Development) – 665,000 SF
• Balentine Office Park – 113,000 SF
• Central Court – 95,000 SF
• 215 Fourier Ave, Fremont – 50,000 SF
• Avaya Sublease, Santa Clara – 54,000 SF
• 149 Commonwealth, Menlo Park – 153,000 SF
• Fremont Office Center – 190,000 SF
• Union Bank Square – 393,000 SF
• Colton Plaza – 350,000 SF
• Colton Corporate Center – 201,000 SF
• Town & Country Office Park – 198,000 SF
• Town Center Plaza – 175,000 SF
• Seacliff Office Park – 148,000 SF
• Marketplace Office Park – 106,000 SF
• City Centre II – 95,000 SF
• Congressional Place – 77,000 SF