Mr. Gredler joined Cushman & Wakefield in January of 2005 as a member of its New Hampshire Brokerage Services, and then transitioned to the Inner Suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts in September of 2006. Scott specializes in the sales and leasing of office and industrial properties.
Scott is a member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board and is actively involved with several local charities. Scott graduated from Saint Michael’s College with a B.S. in Business Administration and a Minor in Economics. He is an avid ice hockey player and outdoors enthusiast. Scott is a Maine native and now resides in Hingham, Massachusetts with his wife Amy and their three children: Grace, Thomas, and Clare.
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Newmarket Business Association
- Member, American Cancer Society
Awards & Associations
- Commercial Brokers Association – 2014 Most Creative Deal of the Year
- CoStar – 2013 Power Broker