Scott Kirkpatrick joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2008. He has over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate in the areas of property management, asset management, leasing, construction management and property repositioning. Scott’s property management experience includes overseeing a variety of office, industrial and retail properties. Mr. Kirkpatrick’s current role is Director for Corporate Occupier and Investor Services with an oversight role of clients and properties located in the San Francisco Bay Area totaling over 9M square feet.
Prior to joining C&W, Mr. Kirkpatrick was Senior Director of Property Operations at Colliers International where he was responsible for the oversight of 16.8M square feet of commercial real estate assets in the nine Bay Area counties. Scott also spent seven years at ING Clarion Realty Services where he ran the Northern California portfolio of office assets consisting of 1M square feet of Class A core holdings for clients such as Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (OPERF), The Lion Fund and CalSTRS.
Awards & Associations
• B.S. General Management – Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, California. 1987
• Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), RPA designation (Three-time President Oakland East Bay Chapter; Member of Board of Directors 1993-2012)
• Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), CPM designation
• Leadership Concord graduate
• ING Clarion Realty Services Steering Committee 1999-2004
• San Francisco Real Estate Alliance for Charity (Member of Board of Directors 1996-2000; Entertainment Committee Chair)