Scott Stoneburgh, Vice President in the Toronto Office leasing division has been with Cushman & Wakefield, formerly DTZ, since 2004. He works within the Client Advisory Services Group providing strategic consulting and transaction services. With extensive knowledge in the Toronto market, he assists in finding the right real estate solution and negotiating the best lease terms to ensure maximum value for his clients.
With an annual deal count in excess of 50 transactions, Scott and his team have an ability to find off-market opportunities that create leverage for their clients. His clients cross the spectrum of user groups from technology to media, education to finance and healthcare to not-for-profit. The highest level of client service and communication can always be expected.
- Over 13 years of experience in the corporate real estate industry
- Over 1,000,000 sf in transaction history
- Recipient of the Chairman’s Circle Award for outstanding client service
- Site Selection & Evaluation
- Client reporting
- Market analysis & evaluation
- Financial Analysis
- Lease renewals, relocations and dispositions
Graduate of the University of Western Ontario – Philosophy
Graduate of Cornell University – Masters in Management
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation:
OREA ( Ontario Real Estate Association)
TREB (Toronto Real Estate Board)
RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario) Mandatory Continuing Education