Mr. Finnerty is a Senior Director for Cushman & Wakefield's Valuation & Advisory group in the New England Area. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Finnerty was the principal of his own appraisal practice that focused on private estate assignments for portfolio management and tax filings. Since 2004, Mr. Finnerty has also worked as an appraisal consultant for New England Commercial Realty Advisors, Inc., in Westborough, Massachusetts. During this time, Mr. Finnerty has appraised a variety of commercial properties within the New England region. Prior to becoming an appraiser, Mr. Finnerty worked in commercial property management and real estate acquisitions.
Appraisal and consulting assignments have included self-storage, car dealerships, vacant land, gas stations, multi-tenanted office buildings, industrial properties, market and affordable apartment buildings, student housing, feasibility and market studies, special-use properties and investment properties throughout the New England area.
Memberships, Licenses, Professional Affiliations and Education
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Associate Member, Massachusetts Board of Real Estate Appraisers
- Member, Maine Real & Development Association (MEREDA)
- Member, NH Commercial Investement Board of REaltors (NHCIBOR)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- Bachelor of Arts- History, Bridgewater State College