Sean Teague has been in the real estate business since 1984 representing companies in the leasing and disposition of office, R&D, laboratory, manufacturing and distribution/warehouse space in the greater Boston area as well as globally. Sean has been involved with the portfolio and transaction teams for many major corporate clients.
Awards & Associations
Sean and other team members were awarded the 2006 Commercial Brokers Association’s Suburban Office Deal of the Year for representing Covidien in its lease of 475,000 SF in Mansfield; the 2006 Commercial Brokers Association’s Suburban Industrial Deal of the Year for representing Auto Part International in its 347,000 SF lease in Norton; the 1997 Commercial Brokers Association Suburban Industrial Deal of the Year for representing Boston Scientific in its 1,400,000 SF acquisition in Quincy and the 1994 Commercial Brokers Association Suburban Office Deal of the Year for representing LTX Corporation in its lease of 205,000 SF in Westwood.
Board Member-CoreNet New England Chapter, Board Member-Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA, Member-Greater Boston Real Estate Board, Member-Commercial Brokers Association, Member-CBA Multi-Million Dollar Leasing Group, Member-President’s Council-College of the Holy Cross, Member-Cohasset Golf Club, Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker.
Holy Cross College Presidents Counsel, Cohasset Youth Lacrosse Coach, Cohasset Youth Soccer Coach.
Staples, Tufts Health Plan, Organogenesis, Cookson Electronics, Boston Scientific, Covidien, Boston Consulting Group, Citizens Bank, Serono, Inc., Gulf Oil, Cumberland Farms and Haemonetics Corporation
• Allied Domecq (180,000 SF)
• Aspect Medical (150,000 SF)
• Autopart International (500,000 SF)
• Boston Consulting Group (100,000 SF)
• Boston Scientific Corporation (3,000,000 SF)
• Citizens Bank (200,000 SF)
• Covidien (1,000,000 SF)
• Dunkin’ Brands (175,000 SF)
• EMC (2,000,000 SF)
• Gulf Oil/Cumberland Farms (150,000 SF)
• Haemonetics Corporation (500,000 SF)
• Harvard Community Health Plan (250,000 SF)
• S.C. Catalog (150,000 SF)
• Serono Laboratories (250,000 SF)
• Staples, Inc. (1,000,000 SF)
• State Street Bank (200,000 SF)
• Tufts Health Plan (1,000,000 SF)