Sharon Schmidt has been with Thalhimer (Sullivan Properties until its merger with Thalhimer in March, 2008) since 1990. She received her Real Estate License in 1991 and was actively involved with both the commercial brokerage division and the property management division of Sullivan Properties, Inc., as well as having handled the financial functions of Sullivan Properties. Sharon now specializes in office, retail and industrial sales and leasing.
Sharon has a Master's degree in Business Administration and is a candidate for the professional designation of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). She is an active volunteer in the Fredericksburg community and has served as an officer of several boards and committees, including the Fredericksburg II Warehouse Association, Rappahannock Big Brothers Big Sisters, Fredericksburg Festival of the Arts, and Empower House. Prior to working for Sullivan Properties, Sharon was a Customer Service Manager for USLICO Insurance Companies.
- Candidate for the professional designation of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Women in Retail Real Estate – Member
- Fredericksburg Festival of the Arts – Executive Board
- Fredericksburg Festival of the Arts – Board of Directors
- Platform Art Virginia Committee
- Fredericksburg II Warehouse Association – Vice President