Skylar Stein joined Cushman & Wakeﬁeld in November 2011 as part of the Industrial Services Group. He specializes in industrial properties offering landlord and tenant representation in sales and leasing through Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. He is dedicated to diligently working with clients regarding real estate strategies and solutions to optimize business operations. He oversees and coordinates Project Management including bidding and scope comparison and is in daily communication and interaction with Property Managers.
His occupier representation responsibilities include site selection, lease analysis, lease comparison, and lease/purchase contract negotiation. He understands the reporting requirements, budgeting, underwriting, acquisition and disposition efforts. He represents owners of multi-tenant, private, and institutionally owned buildings.
- Member of Cincinnati, Ohio, and National Boards of Realtors; Licensed Real Estate Broker in Ohio and Kentucky
- University of South Florida, BA in Finance
- Big Brother/Big Sister
- Ohio Valley Chapter of National MS Society
- HYPE Ambassadors Program
- UC Roundtable
- Urban Land Institute
Since 2011, Skylar has participated in more than 500 transactions totaling over 48 million square feet valued at over $500 million. Some of his major transactions include:
- Dermody’s lease of 890,000 SF to Wayfair, $33.6 million
- DiScala’s purchase of 7970 Dixie Highway for $3.9 million
- Responsible for leasing Cabot Properties’ portfolio locally totaling 2.4 million SF
- Numerous leases with Commonwealth Warehouse valued at more than $2 million
Along with his partners in the Industrial Services Group, Skylar was recognized as the Top National Industrial Brokerage Team by
Real Estate Forum Magazine in 2015. The team completed 229 leases totaling 8.6 million SF and valued at more than $115.7 million.