Stewart Calhoun is a Vice Chairman in Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group. With his partner David Meline, Mr. Calhoun leads a twelve-person Atlanta-based team that specializes in capital markets advisory for office and industrial investment properties throughout the southeastern United States. With over 25 years of experience, Mr. Calhoun has led the disposition of over $25 billion of assets for many of the most prominent investors in the U.S. and abroad. He is a member of C&W’s Global Advisory Board, National Industrial Advisory Group and Atlanta Executive Committee.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Calhoun was a commercial developer with Carter & Associates in Atlanta from 1994 through 1999. At Carter, Mr. Calhoun led the development of office, industrial, hotel, and mixed-use projects throughout the eastern United States. From 1992 to 1994, Mr. Calhoun was associated with the Atlanta-based law firm of Lokey & Bowden, where he worked extensively with commercial real estate matters.
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Atlanta Commercial Board and Cushman & Wakefield, Top Producer in Investment Sales.
- C&W National Client Service Excellence Award
- Christ The King School Advisory Board
- Christ The King Parish Development Council
- Juris Doctor, University of Georgia School of Law, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Georgia Honors Program, Cum Laude, 1990
- Phi Beta Kappa