Stewart Calhoun is a Vice Chairman in Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group. With his partner David Meline, Mr. Calhoun leads a twelve-person Atlanta-based team that specializes in the disposition of office and industrial investment properties throughout the southeastern United States. Mr. Calhoun has led the disposition of over $20 billion of assets for many of the most prominent investors in the United States. He is a member of C&W’s Global Advisory Board, National Industrial Advisory Group and Atlanta Executive Committee.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Calhoun was a commercial developer with Carter & Associates in Atlanta from 1994 through 1999. At Carter, Mr. Calhoun led the development of office, industrial, hotel, and mixed-use projects throughout the eastern United States. From 1992 to 1994, Mr. Calhoun was associated with the Atlanta-based law firm of Lokey & Bowden, where he worked extensively with commercial real estate matters.
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Atlanta Commercial Board and Cushman & Wakefield, Top Producer in Investment Sales.
- C&W National Client Service Excellence Award
- Christ The King School Advisory Board
- Christ The King Parish Development Council
- Juris Doctor, University of Georgia School of Law, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Georgia Honors Program, Cum Laude, 1990
- Phi Beta Kappa