As a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group, Tom Strohbehn is responsible for financial analysis of commercial real estate assets, including: cash-flow modeling, real estate valuation/underwriting, lease analysis, debt, and market analysis. Additionally, he assists in business development and the design and execution of marketing strategies.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Tom was with Grubb & Ellis’ Investment Services group for eight years. He has analyzed, underwritten, and valued more than $3 billion worth of commercial property. Tom has completed more than 19.5 million square feet of commercial transactions, with a market value in excess of $1.3 billion.
- Hudson Advisors
- Liberty Mutual
- Libitzky Properties
- LNR Property Corp.
- Polidev/Elm Place, Dallas – 1,400,000 SF
- PIC Properties Management/Lake Vista I-IV, Dallas – 480,000 SF
- ISB Investor/Westlake Corporate Park, Little Rock – 395,000 SF
- Tremont/Abrams Center, Dallas – 395,000 SF
- Abbott, Dallas – 325,000 SF
- EY Ventures/Brookriver Executive Center, Dallas – 314,000 SF
- Younan Properties/Graystone Centre, Dallas – 302,000 SF
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics with a minor in Finance, College of William and Mary