- Over 16 years of combined superior client service, including 8 years experience in the financial services industry representing one of the largest privately held investment firms in Canada
- Over 8 years experience working in industrial and office leasing and sales representing tenants throughout Toronto and the Greater Area
- Has completed over $215,000,000 in lease and acquisition transaction value on behalf of clients
- 2 time DTZ Barnicke Chairman's Circle Member
Prior to entering the commercial real estate industry, Tim represented one of the largest privately held mutual fund companies in Canada, where Tim was part of the sales team and supervisor responsible for building and maintaining in excess of $500 million in assets throughout much of Ontario. Tim has assisted some of Ontario’s largest financial advisors from many of the major financial institutions across Canada, while also providing training and mentoring for all new sales staff for the firm.
Tim’s strong work ethic, 16 + years of customer service excellence and putting the clients needs first make him a true resource when assisting organizations with their real estate goals and strategies. Whether a one time transaction or provincial/national real estate needs on behalf of his clients. His analytical skills and detail oriented approach help in all aspects involving clients and their commercial real estate needs locally and abroad.
He and his team provide fully integrated, tenant focused services that include in-depth market analytics, lease analysis, financial analytics and negotiations, space design and strategic occupancy planning.
Awards & Associations
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Board
- Canadian Real Estate Board