- Specializes in office, retail, and sale transactions, primarily in the Central San Diego area.
- Over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate focusing on added value opportunities with expertise in institutional investments, lender-owned properties, commercial land sales, high density and single-family land transactions, and multifamily sales, and office and retail sale transactions.
- 1986 – Present Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ) San Diego, San Diego, CA
Senior Managing Director
Investment Division / Distressed Asset Services Group
- 1985 – 1986 Daum Commercial/Industrial Brokerage, San Diego, CA
Investment Sale Specialist
- 1981 – 1985 Tejas Controls (Subsidiary of CAMCO), Houston, TX
Production Control Manager, promoted to Purchasing Manager
- 1979 – 1981 Universal Scheduling Company, Pittsburgh, PA
Management Training Specialist
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- City of Hope Cancer Center, Marshall’s Roundup – Participant
- Hearst Elementary Foundation – Member