Executive Managing Director for Global Occupier Services leading the Account Management business across Tri-State, Mid-Atlantic and New England. Developing and implementing overall strategy for the firm’s largest occupier client accounts in the region across all service lines, including Transaction Management, Strategic Consulting, Portfolio Administration, Property & Development Services and Integrated Facilities Management. Responsible for leading a team of over 2,000 professionals, client service delivery standards and the financial performance of the group.
Managing Director for Cushman & Wakefield in Singapore from 2011 to 2016, leading over 1,800 professionals and market activities across all service lines, including Tenant Representation, Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Valuation & Advisory, Project Management, Property Management, Facilities Management and Engineering for the office, retail and industrial sectors. Member of the Global Management Committee, and Executive Leadership Committee for Asia Pacific (Asia Board). Leading the International Landlord Group (ILG) agency leasing across Asia Pacific, including representation of landmark mixed use (office and retail) developments in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Cushman & Wakefield and DTZ merger integration / localization Team Lead for APAC and Greater China. Commercial Integration CRM workstream Global Lead.
Founded Cushman & Wakefield in Vietnam during 2007, based between Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Leading market activities across all service lines, including Tenant Representation, Agency Leasing, Capital Markets, Valuation & Advisory and Project Management for the office, retail, industrial and residential sectors.
Moved to corporate occupier services in London during 2004, and later relocated to Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong, Singapore and Beijing managing the corporate real estate accounts for Nokia, BP and the Thomson Corporation across Asia Pacific including India and China, acquiring of over 7 million square feet of commercial space.
Joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2001, working in UK Capital Markets based in London completing acquisition and disposal of commercial real estate across the UK on behalf of debt-driven investors, all sectors including office, retail and industrial.
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- 2011 Best Victory of the Year, Asia Pacific - Unilever
- 2012 Deal of the Year, Singapore - WPP (GroupM)
- 2013 Deal of the Year, Singapore - EY
- 2013 Special Achievement of the Year, Asia Pacific - Marina One / DUO
- 2014 Deal of the Year, Singapore - LinkedIn
- 2014 Best Victory of the Year, Asia Pacific - Swire Properties
- 2014 Best Performing Country Manager, Asia Pacific
- 2015 Best Victory of the Year, Singapore - ING Bank
- Bachelor of Science honours degree in Valuation & Estate Management, and an MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business with a concentration in Strategy