As a member of the Industrial Services Group at Cushman & Wakefield, Tony Kusak leads a team of industrial professionals who focus on representing corporate clients both nationally and locally in acquisitions and dispositions of industrial property, as well as representing properties on behalf of industrial owners, executing assignments for marketing, leasing and sales. He has gained thorough knowledge of transaction strategies through experience with a wide variety of assignments. His financial background combined with persistence and diligence in identifying opportunities for clients helps to better serve their real estate needs.
Tony joined the Industrial Services Group of Cushman & Wakefield from Arthur Andersen, LLP where he became licensed as a Certified Public Accountant. Tony worked in the firm’s real estate division servicing the audit and consulting needs of multiple publicly traded and privately held clients.
Corporate Occupier Representation: Tony’s representation of corporate occupier transactions has included building sales, leases and build-to-suits. Recent corporate occupier clients include K2 Corporation, Helly Hansen, Partners Crackers, Anheuser-Busch, Smart Warehousing, Crate & Barrel, International Paper and Savers.
Owner Representation: Tony’s representation of local and institutional owners of real estate has included building sales, local and institutional leases. Local and institutional agency clients include LBA Realty, ProLogis, Simvest Properties, Black Creek Group and Terreno.
- Cushman & Wakefield Global Supply Chain Solutions Group
- Certified Global Supply Chain Specialist
- SIOR Seattle, Washington State Chapter
- Certified Public Accountant: Washington & California
- Counsel of Supply Chain Management
- Cushman & Wakefield-WA Marily Sande Humanitarian of the Year Recipient, 2005
- CoStar Power Broker, 2004, 2011, 2012,2013, 2015, 2016, 2018
- Cushman & Wakefield-WA Rookie of the Year, 2001
- Top 20 Producer, Industrial Americas – US, 2009, 2016, 2018
- Cushman & Wakefield-WA Top 5 Producers, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Cushman & Wakefield-WA Deal of the Year 2009, 2013, 2015
- Cushman & Wakefield Deal of the Year, 2009
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Accounting, University of Washington